Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Tamarac Office
Your first visit to Dr. Marvin Ernst General and Cosmetic Dentistry establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality dental care, healthy esthetics, function, and beautiful smiles we believe they deserve. As your partner in promoting good dental health, we work with you to establish a treatment plan which addresses all of your dental needs. This plan will help us determine which direction to take and to address any concerns or requests that you may have. We are committed to work with you to achieve the perfect smile.
What are your oral health goals?
We honor the fact that all of us have different priorities, especially when making major decisions about the welfare of our oral health. Before your first appointment you may want to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I like my smile?
- Do my gums bleed when I brush?
- Does floss get caught between some of my teeth?
- Am I concerned about any spaces or gaps between my teeth?
- How do I feel about the color of my teeth?
- If over 18 years old, do I still have my wisdom teeth?
- Are any of my teeth chipped or broken?
- Do I grind my teeth at night?
- Do I have frequent headaches or migraines?
- Are there any health or medical issues that would affect my dental care? (If you are taking any prescriptions, please bring that information with you to your dental appointment.)
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Adult Information
- Kid Information
- Information Update
- Medical History Form (English)
- Medical History Form (Portuguese)
- Medical History Form (Spanish)
- New Patient Information Form
- Insurance Information Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.